Sunday, December 7, 2008

Help!

Ok so I need everyones help. I am debating whether or not I should cut my bangs and I need EVERYONES opinion. I even have a picture of the bangs I want so please let me know what you think.


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Go for it. I really like my bangs and if you don't like them you can quickly grow them long enough to brush them off to the side.

Sally said...

I was just going to say that I think it would be really fun to have bangs, but be sure you want them because it will take forever to grow your hair back out - I guess that is the opposite of Stephanie...I loved mine when I had them, but the growing process was not fun. I think you would look good with them!(not that you don't look great without them)

Merry Brooke said...

I think they look way cute!! And I think they would look cute on you, I'm sure. And like your sisters said, you can always just grow them out or pull them back with a clip. Just do it.

Stephanie said...

Do it... Do it... Do it...
(This is me chanting for you... let me know if you want a pep talk before you go to the salon.)
I think you'd be super cute with bangs and everybody's right... if you hate it, hair grows!

allison said...

I HATE having bangs myself, so keep in mind they're more upkeep than not having them but...I think those bangs would look SUPER cute on you. And the baby is kicking really big right now so I think she thinks you should do it!