So a friend decided to have party that consisted of competitions. There was a wrestling match, a wikipedia search, an eating contest, push up contest, and many others. Well Merry Brooke and I decided to see who could eat a bowl of cereal the fastest. Merry Brooke and I are in love with High School Musical. Yes, we are very cool. Anyways so the cereal was High School Musical and we wore our shirts that we made when we watched it. Who won you ask? Well it was very close but I ended up winning.
Oh and as for the extensions I haven’t decided what to do yet. When I do decide I will let you know.
Pull Apart Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread
12 years ago



3 comments:
Wow, you and your cousin are so cool!! HSM 3 is amazing...and you are amazing, for beating someone so great at cereal eating.
looks like fun!
ahaha, you crack me up. I still haven't seen ALL of HSM2 and I haven't seen any of the third...maybe a marathon is in order while since I'm on bedrest anyways??? and we could eat that cereal while we're at it!
Post a Comment