School has started again. How do I feel about this? I haven’t decided. Im excited to be one step closer to graduating but Im so tired of being in school. With winter semester comes January. Now if you know me at all you know I dislike the month January A LOT. Its cold, dreary, right after the holidays, and I cant really think of anything good that January brings. Oh wait, a new year, but that’s it…and a three day weekend. Really, that’s it. So Ive decided I want to take up sewing. I need a new hobby and I like clothes so this is the perfect solution. There is one problem though…I don’t have a sewing machine. So I guess the first step is to get a sewing machine. Where do I get one for cheap but still good quality? Any ideas?
2 comments:
Betsy and Madeline's birthdays are in January! I just realized I forgot Betsy's birthday. Uh-Oh!
January has always been hard for me too!
Costco! (Or so I hear...)
Post a Comment