im a country girl. i dont know what it is about the country but i love it. i didnt realize how much i missed it until i moved home for the summer. i thought i would miss provo by now but it either hasnt hit yet or it never will. ive been spending my days in the orchard working for my dad and helping my mom around the house. working in the orchard is not fun, but my dad told me to have a better attitude about it and i am trying. to be honest i never thought i would be working in the orchard after i graduated but at least there is an end. i love having my mom all to myself and having her undivided attention. we have been busy canning, doing crafts, making a quilt for myself, and of course baking. school starts in about three weeks!
2 comments:
Woo woo!!! School starting - how exciting! I felt the same way about Provo and I think it just never hit me, and never will. Of course I miss the people, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be. I'm glad you're enjoying being home!
oh my gosh you finally posted! i'm happy because a) i know you're alive b) i know you haven't gone completely illiterate after being out of school for a month and a half and c) because i miss you!
Post a Comment