A few of my sisters (Jana I consider you as my sister) have made lists of things they are grateful for this year. I thought I would do the same thing. They are in no particular order.
1. My family-dad, mom, siblings, in laws, nieces, nephews, and the list goes on. They are amazing and I really dont know what I would do without them.
2. My Savior. Everyday
I am more grateful that I have the gospel in my life.3. My job. It isnt great but I still like it and hey, it brings in some money.
4. School. Ok, I know you are all really surprised that I put this but I am very grateful that I am able to get an education so Ill be able to get a good job in the future.5. Friends. I love my friends.
6. My roommates. I have been blessed with great roommates. We have so much fun together.
7. My health. I have had some health problems in the past year and Im grateful that everything is getting back to normal.
I am so blessed!
2 comments:
I consider you a sister too! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
I have some yummy treats planned- ever had an apple enchilida?
Man, we had a lot of fun last year, didn't we? I'm grateful for you!!
Post a Comment