It was that kind of day. I didn’t do very well on a test and while I was walking home in the slush I slipped and fell on my bum in a huge puddle. Yes, I got a few weird looks. On to some happier news...my cooking is going great except for the fact Im already behind! I haven’t experienced any great recipes yet but as soon as I do Ill post them on my family food blog.Im happy and life is good!
2 comments:
Oreos and a movie look really good right now - especially since I have oreos! Have you seen the new BBC miniseries Emma? It's so good. You can watch it on Youtube! I used to fall at BYU during the winter, I know how it is. Sorry.
I can totally relate! i rememeber very clearly wasting an entire afternoon watching Anne of Green Gables after a bad day at BYU!! Enjoy the fact that you have the ability to do it, I wish I could do it now, but can't!
Post a Comment