i got a job!
i got a job.
i. got. a. job.
i wanted to make sure everyone understood what i was saying. i got a job! not just any job though. a real grown up one. salary, benefits, paid vacation, sick days...and the list goes on. im so stinkin excited i want to run around the neighborhood screaming. but i wont. im the newest admissions consultant for steven henager college in...ready for it...phoenix, az! thats right im moving to arizona. i start june 6. im moving in less than a week. i have a lot to do when i get back to washington.
Pull Apart Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread
13 years ago
7 comments:
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I'm so excited for you. You will be so tan and all of us will be jealous.
I'm so glad this worked out for you! I want more details!
I am so excited but WHAT, I only have a week left with you.
Congrats Janet, I know you love washington but sunny arizona sounds much better to me. You should use some of that vacation time to visit the east coast!
Hooray! Warm weather year round is something I dream about!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and I am even more excited that you will be living only 4 or 5 hours away from me. That means weekend trips. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Good luck getting everything and with finding an apartment! Does that mean you won't be going to Twin Lakes? Will you be able to take time off for the wedding?
yay! congrats!!
Post a Comment