Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sleepy

You know youre tired when...
  • you sleep 12 hours without waking up once or moving an inch
  • when your dreams are about sleeping
  • when you cry for no reason
  • when you cant remember turning off your alarm when it goes off in the morning and you sleep through your classes
  • when you go to your classes and sleep through them
  • when you HAVE to take a nap to make it through the day
My job is becoming more difficult for me with school. I am always tired. I always want to take a nap and usually end up falling asleep in my classes. Im excited for Thanksgiving so I can have the chance to catch up on my sleep.

3 comments:

Trina said...

I'm sorry that you are so sleepy. Drink water with lemon or suck on mints. They can wake you up. I am so glad that you are coming home for Thanksgiving. YEAHH! I have enjoyed reading all your posts. You are awesome.

Janet Mae said...

Actually I dont know if Im coming home yet.

Stephanie said...

I think you should start looking for a new job. I know the salary is great but maybe if you could find day time hours it would be better. Plus if you could find something on campus then you would be able to come home for holidays and not worry about asking for time off!